Thursday 30 September 2010

Billi hits the Blogosphere

If you do nothing else today, please point your bookmarking widgety things at this great new blog from my friend Billi.

Billi with an I, it's fair to say, has more than a passing admiration for Anton Du Beke. This  is something that I completely empathise with. The man is amazing. End of story.

Anyway Billi promises to keep us entertained on all sorts of subjects close to my heart -
fashion and shopping, TV, films and theatre, Strictly Come Dancing (and yes LOTS of Anton), places I've been, hotels, bars and restaurants I love, cricket,  hair and beauty products, books, men who catch my eye, a touch of politics and anything else that takes my fancy. 


and some that aren't:
WWE (yes, really)

I now can't get the image of Anton doing WWE out of my head!

Anyway, bookmark Billi - there will really never be a dull moment.

No comments: