Tuesday 9 October 2012

Strictly is back - my tweets from Week 1


I have not been very good about blogging through Strictly these last few years. So, for 2012, I'm going to use the old Storify trick and let you have the benefit of my tweets instead. I'm dusting off the cobwebs on my Strictly blog, but I'll publish my views on the main shows on here.

Some brief extras to mention:

  • Darcey is very constructive - needs to be sitting next to Craig, but  the constant "yeah" needs to go. Would have preferred Karen, though.
  • Denise can act, and she's been on the West End stage, but she's taking some pasting online for being a professional. I don't think it necessarily gives her an advantage. I mean, Lewis, as a gymnast, has had to master complex physical routines which would give him just as much of an advantage. Denise and James are fighting back with the funniest Twitter banter ever. Even better than between Jordan and Brendan Cole. 
  • Lisa is fantastic. Bright, bubbly and a great sense of rhythm and awareness of where her body is. She could do really well. 
  • Jerry and Anton's partnership isn't as god-awful as I'd feared. Last year I almost wanted him to leave the show to get him out of Nancy's clutches.
  • I have a bit of a crush on Michael Vaughan which I think will only grow and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

No comments: